Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10/14/09

Andy and I had a very busy summer. We had a wonderful family reunion in Perryton, TX with my mom's side of the family. Also, my grandma (my dad's mom) was married in Lubbock, TX. We also went fishing a few times at Lake Texoma.

Then it seemed like it rained the entire month of September. We are now 2 weeks into October and have only had 2 dry days. I guess I'm kind of getting ready for winter. Andy can't wait.

Yesterday my cousin Angi delivered her first baby, a sweet little girl named Krystey. She was 10 lbs 1 oz and 23 inches long! WOWZA! We're very happy for her and the family.

Next Wednesday Andy and I celebrate our 3rd anniversary from the day we met (not wedding.) What a fun and awesome 3 years it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment